I'm back from the HT store. I wanted to talk to the people there and view the screen they had again. They were pretty busy, but the most knowledgeable person spent some time with me.

From this trip I discovered the following:

1) I want a 120 inch diag. screen. I remeasured my wall and it was just under 11 feet at 127 inches. That's before double drywall and some insulation on the concrete wall. That leaves about 123 inches for screen and frame.

2) I want the screen a little higher than I had originally planned, because once in a theater seat that reclines, you will be looking up more than when just sitting straight.

3) I will probably have to mount the in-cabinet M80's upside down to put the tweeters more at ear level.

4) Epson sells a newer projector, model "9500 UB", for around $2,000. (Well, I looked it up and it isn't all that new).

5) I would need an anamorphic lens for a projector that can display 2.40:1, that starts out in price at $2000. I thought that the Panasonic PTAE4000U didn't need this lens, but from searching the internet the salesperson couldn't determine that while I was there. He said 2.40:1 is a more popular size today than 2.35:1.