Originally Posted By: CV
Originally Posted By: Senator
Also, having read quite a few forums and reviews, most users suggest that the off-axis listening of Paradigm's center-channel is better than either Axiom's VP-150 or 180.

Regarding this point, have people actually done direct comparisons of Paradigm vs. the 180? The 150 I can see, since it's been in the wild for a lot longer. I haven't really paid attention to people's comments on the off-axis performance of the 180, so I'm curious now.

Your system sounds like it will be great no matter what. I can't wait to see it all come together.

Thanks for the encouragement, I know it's a guy thing (my wife is perplexed how I can stay up late into the night doing research on speakers and HT info), but it's exciting now that the time to actually get my system is drawing near.

With regard to the VP 180, yes, I have seen one professional review (if I find it again, I will post it) and a thread too where the only knock on the 180 was off-axis listening and they liked the off-axis of the Paradigm Studio CC-590 and Signature Series better (but for the increased prices, especially for the Signature Series, unless I can get a fantastic deal on the Paradigm Center, the VP-180 sounds like the best bang for the buck so far).