Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Rick, my take is that 2x6 is entitled to his opinion as we all are. It's the WAY he does it that gets under my skin.

Agreed.

I do think that my buddy Bob's reply to 2x6's original opinion (if I recall, it wasn't incendiary) was very feisty, but being a minority who isn't on a level playing field with walkies, and faces discrimination, I can completely relate and understand it.

It really bothers me when someone thinks that gay people shouldn't be able to adopt children. There's absolutely NO sensible argument to support it.

I would venture to bet that having a child through adoption (which is far more honorable than having a child of your own) or other means is extremely important to the majority of gay couples, married or not. Attempting to, or taking away that right, is like taking away elevators for disabled people (just an analogy that I can relate to, which I think is very apropos).

I also think it's the highest form of arrogance when you stick your nose in other people's business. I'm specifically talking about people who are perfectly civil and don't pose a threat to anyone in any shape or form.

Peace, love and equality for all!

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.