These tests are a great read any very informative. You do a great job. I'd love to read some GTG reports and think it would be great if you could get guests to lug their own speakers over. If you were within driving distance I'd drag some over for fun.

I know it isn't your your goal to do a shootout style, or proclaim "winners" but as a reader and follower of online reviews I'd offer some suggestions to satisfy naysayers if you take your reviews to other forums. If you post here at Axiom, this wont be an issue, but you wont get as broad of readership.

Tell them where speakers fall short. Overly positive reviews are boring and sound scripted. Tell them how they compare directly to speakers on hand. Be blunt and precise where necessary. Reviews will be nitpicked, be prepared to shut down critics with pictures and stats. Provide in room "as tested" measurements of frequency response using a standardized test for all speakers. I recommend dual mono pink noise, because its easy and you dont have to do per channel sweeps. Test without room correction, and without subs. Give an acoustic impression of your room as well.

Create a standardized test report format (like Ralph Potts' bluray reviews). Include lots of pics and be technical. Stats and graphs matter to experienced (and often oppositional) readers.

The readers can glean how a speaker's response and description in your room compares with others, and your preferences according to your reviews. If you provide measurements, your reviews will be AVS friendly as well.

I wont suggest speakers, but am looking forward to read your upcoming reports. Keep up the great work.