God morning guys ... My financial services company is growing rapidly, and time for the review process is sparse right now. But a quick update on the LFR-1100's is in order.

They arrived three weeks ago Wednesday, and to put it into the simplest of terms, the combo of the LFR-1100 in stereo with a single EP800 crossed at 40 Hz is the finest music system I have ever heard, let alone owned.

Last night, while listening to Disc Two of "In The Flesh", an SACD from Roger Waters, I was stunned by the sheer scope of the performance. Guitar off to the deep left sound stage, the larger than life drum set sounding as if it was coming from the heavens, the female lead vocalist soaring into her high notes.

The subtle shouts coming from the audience that I have never heard before, even with the Infinity IRS Sigmas, the Legacy Signature SE's ... and other high end speakers.

Bass is so deep ... there is this omnipresent undertone that, again, was never there with other subwoofers. It adds so much to the performance.

It has now become an evening ritual to sneak into the basement every night to listen to a disc - The Cowboy Junkies, Steely Dan, Spiro Gyra, Pink Floyd, Michael Stanley, Rush, Mozart ... etc ... etc ...

One thing about the LFR-1100's ... they don't "snag you" with any one item - no "super treble" ... no mid range bump for "clarity". It's just music. It's neutral, but not sterile.