Originally Posted By craigsub
Chess - We have a big, rambling farmhouse with 6 listening rooms. There's always a home for speakers. smile

Well i stand corrected.
You DO have enough rooms for all those lovely creatures of sound. Now you have to find the time to use all 6.

Quote:

Back to the EP350 in its current form - the folks at Axiom think it's a totally different animal then previous generations: Triple Vortex Ports, better driver, better amp, and Andrew is confident that the amp-driver-enclosure-port interface is "fool proof", as in it's "impossible" to make a bad noise.

We will find out soon enough.

If you have an earlier version of the EP350 to compared, that would be interesting to 'hear' the design changes.
If i recall, the next EP350 after mine had a wide mouth port along the bottom before moving to a triple port design.

You can make the first version EP350 chuff fairly easy IMO. I've long contemplated getting something else but it isn't a priority over other things, like finding a new int-amp for my office b/c my vintage Kenwood is slowly failing. Although i like the blue lights and all, i want to move to something more modern and equally aesthetically interesting.
Maybe something Rotel or Music Fidelity.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."