Tom - You were a bit dubious that the review process here would be an honest look at Axiom products. Based on what you were used to seeing in the forum world when it came to all things Axiom, your doubts were understandable. The EP800 really is a remarkable subwoofer. It's pretty funny how few companies have even responded to requests that I BUY a subwoofer for testing. Apparently, some companies would rather give a free review sample to someone the company's owner(s) KNOW will give a glowing review vs. a test here that is not going to be a "puff piece".

Mike - Thanks for the kind words. It was fun meeting all of you guys - and I wish more could have attended.

The LFR-1100's are a great listen every night. Last night was a full run of The Cowboy Junkies "Trinity Session". On particular event stood out ... the cymbals. I have listened to a lot of speakers, and the cymbal reproduction has always been one of the tougher tests. While deep into listening, it hit me ... I was not hearing speakers playing cymbals. I was hearing cymbals. It was palpable, and brought me out of the "relaxed into it" state and needing to hear the track again.

It's these occasional moments of "never heard THAT before" that make these speakers a special listening treat.