Well, I haven't actually played any material with ATMOS decoding on the DVD, but tonight we watched The Accountant and HOLY CRAP I can't believe how much better things sound. My kids even said they can tell a huge difference. The Accountant was in 7.1 DTS HD. It truely is amazing. I put in a few of my older action Bluray DVDs as well just to listen to some of the action scenes and was blown away.

One side note on my EP600 sub which has a newer amp replaced about 3 years ago I am hearing what I am describing as a fluttering sound of the woofer or air escaping during heavy LFE during movies. For ex. we were watching Superman Returns ( the star is from my town)..anyway, during the Jet scene as the LFE was growing in intensity, you could hear what sounded like a fluttering sound when the woofer was starting to pound.

Also, with ARC when I was setting up my subs, before I did the final measurements, I did the "quick" test to dial in phase and levels to get the 'before' graph as flat as possible. I could almost hear like a "pumping" sound of the driver on the EP600 over and over.

I will try snugging up all the hex bolts on the amp and river to make sure air isn't escaping somewhere...

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85