Sadly, without even know what state you are in, we can't even refer you to dealers that might sell for less. Right now we can surmise you live in the USA. I am pretty sure there are better dealers that will sell for less.

Ultimately, you are the one that needs to decide what is the most important aspects of your home theater. When I started watching movies at home, the move to DVD and just getting dolby digital with a true 5.1 sound was mind blowing.

I have since taken the stand that if I am going in a direction, it makes more sense to move slowly with measurable improvements but still considering a progress forward. By that I mean it makes little sense to me to put in lower end pieces that I know full well will not meet my needs and be throw away in the forseen future when there is something better that can last me much longer. Its a balance act I guess.

I would ask if getting 11 speakers now will give you that much better sound and enjoyment than 7 better sounding speakers will?

I have wired my room for effectively 20+ speakers knowing full well that I probably will never need them. But they are there. I have 5 hooked up right now and sound increadible. I have the next 2 rear speakers ready to get installed when the summer comes and I get some free time. Might hook up the spare 4 energy take5 bookshelf as height speakers at the same time.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5