I auditioned alot of speakers over a couple of months and had zeroed in on the B&W 703s, but the center & surrounds didn't knock my socks off. Did the requisite research in the forums and these Axiom things kept popping up. Found several places that compared them favorably to the B&W 703s, but raved about the VP centers and especially the QS8s.

Found this website (and it's twisted denizens ) and liked the tone, honesty and information. A couple of phone calls to the Axiom mother ship and some fantastic discussions and I ordered on blind faith. While I wasn't really interested in the hassle of doing a return, it was a nice security blanket. I traded their audio for my money, and I got the better end of the deal! It took, I don't know 3 minutes, to love the things. No buyer's remorse and I stop by the B&W speaker store once in a while and stick my tongue out at the 3X price difference I saved.

Of course, I'm buying CDs and DVDs at a rate that will match the B&W savings shortly because of the sheer enjoyment of the listening experience.