Where I live I have limited access to high end music stores and did a lot of research prior to actually buying Axioms. The only quality speakers that I could listen to were, as I indicated in previous posts, a pair of Paradigm Reference 11s. I spent almost a year researching different Brands of speakers, checking Audioreview.com and other forums, and eventually focussed on Paradigm as my speaker of choice. I started negotiating with a couple of stereo stores which, while friendly, wasn't getting me anywhere. Then Paradigm raised their prices by 15% across the board. While on Audioreview.com, I noticed a company I had not heard of before (guess which). When I looked at their reviews they were consistently high with a high level of customer satisfaction and the reviews were the same on all points. I then checked out the website and started auditing the Axiom Forum. I liked what I read - opinions were evenly balanced, discussions were open and frank not only about the good points but also the "areas for opportunity". The overall reviews were so good that I thought to myself "either these people are full of it or these are really great speakers". Read the 30 return policy and decided to dip my toes in the water. I ordered the M60's first and was impressed with the sound and build quality of the units, three weeks later ordered the VP100 and QS8's, and finally the EP350 about six months later. I have not beem disappointed in my systems and the reviews on Audioreview and Axiom Forum that really made up my mind for me.

Customer service has been second to none - even though I ordered the EP350 months after the rest of the system, I still got the EPIC60 discount. When I called Axiom about a small crease in the dust cover on one of my M60 tweeters to see if it would impact the sound quality, they said "No" and then promptly sent me a new tweeter. Unbelieveable!!

I am happy with my choice, I bought Axioms because of other customer's satisfaction which in my mind is the ultimate product reference.

Exaudio ergo cogito ergo sum