I've been searching for new speakers ever since, well... since I bought my speakers now. I just never really found stuff affordable enough and also sounding good enough. Well, currently, My order is being processed/shipped with Axiom, and I am upgrading from Polk Audio Speakers all around. Needless to say, they don't give "Bang for the buck"
Also, if I upgraded I had to do the whole 7 speakers because my wife can't stand when things don't properly match. If I had two different looking speaker types, she would flip. So not having a big budget, and having a very particular wife, and not really being completely satisfied with speakers that I audition in my price range, I have to say that Axiom has my bet.

While the Polk are good for entry level home theaters, I just have a hard time because they lack the clarity that I long for. So that's why I am here now.

Reading all these posts about how transparent, and clear the Axiom line is, I just couldn't refuse the order. Now the eager waiting begins. I ordered last night at 11:30 or so... and fortunately enough, shipping is very quick compared to other online manufacturers.

But after weeks of reading and reading on this forum, two-three days just seems like forever!!!!

Jon Liu Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's just too hard to read