Ajax,

Thanks for the heads up. Regardless of what they sound like, I will like them anyway. Even if it's just a SLIGHT improvement over what I have now, it will be an appreciable difference. Going from Polk which, I found, to be kind of a hit and miss company, to Axiom should show improvements. Mind you, I have lower end Polk speakers (CSi30, R40's, FXi30s).

In the long run, what I was looking for, when purchasing the axioms were, sexy-looking speakers (which by a lot of pictures posted in several different forums, I have been reaffirmed just that) and an improvement in sound quality, slight if not hoping for a big improvement. Plus, I also just heard there were nice, subtle, and sometimes even great improvements with the quadpole surround design! So, it's not just the sound quality that I am excited about.

The axioms will look a lot better than my Polk speakers right now (I already know that). The axioms will be more transparent and have a flatter response than my polks. Will I notice a difference, most likely. I am sure there will be time needed for listening adjustment.

So my eagerness and anticipation don't rely soley on me being blown away. It is more that I am excited to be rid of my Polks and have higher regarded speakers!

It's kind of funny, if I anticipate something, I pretty much fool myself into liking it as much as I anticpated it, so I, pretty much, can't go wrong here!

Jon Liu Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's just too hard to read