I read reviews of the Axiom speakers, liked what I heard, and kept the idea in the back of my mind. I already had an Infinity speaker system - Composition Overture 3 mains, CC3 center and RS4 side surrounds. I was happy and dumb. Then, on a lark, I ordered a Merak MC6H center channel speaker from ubid.com, for my secretary's system, because I couldn't pass up the $29 price. It absolutely blew away my pretty darn expensive Infinity CC3 center speaker. So, I took a chance and ordered a pair of M3Tis. I loved the way they looked, and couldn't believe how good they sounded. These just over $200 a pair bookshelf speakers were heads and shoulders better than the Overture 3s (MSRP $3000). I sold all my Infinity speakers, and have been buying Axiom and Axiom made speakers ever since. Love 'em!

I'm looking forward to comparing the $200+ M3Tis with a pair of $2,500 Reference 3a de Capo mm bookshelf speakers. I expect the de Capos to do better, but if the M3Tis can hang in there, that would really be something.

I'd also like to see Axiom build a pair of $500 bookshelf speakers which perform on par with the de Capo mms or outperform them. Now THAT would really be something!

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.