A. Upgrading from M22Ti (yechhh! very offensive.) to any v4 (not on or in-wall or in-ceiling) will give you:

1. A holographic soundstage that allows you to hear height, width and depth

2. Clear imaging across the soundstage with lots of space between the instruments

The degree to which you achieve the above will depend on how well you can position your speakers and how good your room is. "Properly positioned" means placing the speakers at least a foot or two away from side walls, two feet or more from the back wall, a separation of a good six feet or more and forming an equilateral triangle with your listening position. "Good room" means at least reflecting side walls to allow the lateral reflections to reach your ears. The reflecting side walls will expand the width of the soundstage (the sense of spaciousness). Even better if you can put some absorption on your ceiling and front wall and absorption or diffusion on the back wall. The treatment will vastly improve image focus.

3. Crystal-clear, non-fatiguing, silky highs with lots of transparency and air that you absolutely must hear

4. A real nice "pop" to your lows and "snap" in the drums.

All of the above is a really big deal and really changes the game. The potential for all of this wasn't in version 2 (and likely not in the Ti). I don't know about version 3. Let's just say you will, like me, kick yourself for not upgrading earlier.

B. The 160v4 is fantastic. Unfortunately I suffered with the 150v2 for 11 freakin' years before I got the 160. The 180v4 is also excellent. I've heard it from all angles and distances and it works regardless what conventional wisdom says. Also consider a center that is the same as your mains if that will work for you. Now whether or not that Sony can power it is a different matter. Real specs on that Sony aren't available.

C. M5HPs vs. M60s:

1. The M5HPs are not bookshelves. First, they're way too big. Second, putting them on a table or in/on a shelf would be a bloody great way to diminish their sound quality! You will need stands.

2. The M60s will give you a bit more bass, they are marginally less power hungry and they're a bit more linear.

3. The M5HPs may image better in your room due to a smaller driver complement.

4. The M60s will be marginally easier to drive.

I have M5HPs and you can read my posts on how amazing they sound in my 4,200 ft^3 space. I am driving them with an Onk that bests your Sony. I will say they take about 5dB more power to reach the same SPL as my previous M80v2. I have to sometimes turn them up to -5 to -10 whereas with my M80v2, I never had to go above -10. Most of the time though, I listen to between -12 to -15. I watched Hyena Road earlier today at -17 (a couple of Watts) on Netflix and it was great!