It's funny. I got home last night and told my wife about my conversation with Debbie. She was surprised at how nice the company was especially with some of the pain I had gone through with some companies in the past with other unrelated products just trying to get warranty coverage.

Then my wife almost gave me a heart attack. I was turning around to head upstairs to go change out of my work cloths and she said "what about these other speakers"? I stopped and asked her what other speakers and she pointed to the M2's. I was puzzled at first but asked her what about them. She said that since I was going to be getting new front speakers, won't these back ones need to be new too?

I can't tell you all the things my brain started telling my mouth to say right at that moment...instead I stared at her in silence wondering if I was being led into a trap. I think she realized I was afraid to say something and she finally said that she knows we really didn't have the budget for new back speakers but she knew I wanted to replace them and the new speakers were going to be way bigger then the back ones and it made sense to replace them now too.

Needless to say, I told her no. For one, we really don't have the budget or I would have bought the M80 and VP180 with the EP800 and some new surrounds in the first place smile Number two, it's a trap! She wants something, I know it!

M60
VP180
M2i
Sony STR-DN 1080