Thanks Mojo! You were one of the main contributors to me maybe deciding on the M5's.

The M22Ti's are currently my mains and would be replaced by the M5's or the M60's. I will be getting stands for the M5's if I go that route.

The room they would be going into is not ideal by any stretch of the imagination. One side opens into the kitchen and the other side the speakers would be pretty much right up against the wall.There is about 7' separation between the M22's but they are backed up against the back wall. They could be pulled up away from the wall a little but due to a couch on the kitchen side, I wouldn't be able to pull them forward by much or there wouldn't be much room to walk by.

Eventually, we will be renovating the house and setting things up a bit better for a much nicer HT experience. We actually have a "Great room" that would be perfect for the ultimate HT experience but, the sound would travel through every room in the house especially upstairs and the wife would not be very happy.

Not overly concerned about bass to be honest. The M22's don't put out shit for base and the little Sony powered bass speaker does a decent job. I will eventually get an EP350 and I would assume the M5 or M60 would put out noticeably more base than the M22Ti anyway.

Hopefully I caught the team early enough to change my order, if they let me. I ordered from the factory outlet with the black Friday deal over the weekend. Received a progress email around 2PM and sent an email to them this afternoon to not ship as I wanted to maybe change my order. Crossing my fingers.

M60
VP180
M2i
Sony STR-DN 1080