Thanks. As I read the info on the Moon site, I am reminded of how difficult it is to produce a "high quality" amplifier particularly with large output. Back in the early 2000s, I was involved with building 6 channel amplifiers (3 voltage, 3 current) from 10Hz to 500Hz output. We had a hell of a time with just about everything. Vibration - check. S/N - check. Connection integrity throughout the entire system - check. Gain consistency across all channels, power levels and frequencies - check. Meeting safety and environmental regulations - check. Production integrity/repeatability - check. Fast forward to now and it appears to me the same concerns surface in audio.

Incidentally those amps sold for $60K a piece. I can't afford that. I'm also getting completely drained from all the research I have to do just to figure out what the hell I need. For example, is 105dB of S/N practically better than 100dB and why? Is there a standard way of measuring these types of quantities across manufacturers?

So many questions!