Sinclair, yeah, the cinnamon and chestnut are very different; I tend to like the lighter wood stains more, but my wife wanted to match the other furniture in the living room, which made perfect sense. But once I started looking at it closely I really came to like the chestnut. My only problem is that the snap I made of it a few months back doesn't look anything like the sample that comes up on the web site now; so I order some sample from Axiom.

I keep bouncing back and forth on whether I like the solver finish receivers more, or the black. I think push com to shove, if the model I wanted had silver I'd go with that. If only to come full circle with the gear I had back in the 70s after years and years of black.

And yes, it's definitely been fun sharing info and even better thoughts and opinions. I'm going to have to poke my head in here more often. I noticed that there's an Axiom Facebook page. I almost sighed up, but I like to stay off of Facebook so I didn't in the end. Anyone know if that is more active than the forum?