In reply to:

Has Axiom purchased a PC-Ultra and done side by side tests to make these claims?

Well....................................? If you have I would love to see the results. As I have said before there are a lot of claims being made about the EP500 and EP600 that in all honesty are not much more then marketing hype.

Jeez John. I haven't heard or seen any 'hype." Joninflorida said "They "CLAIM" that that EP500 with largely outperform the SYS ultra." If you choose to not believe this claim, that's fine. But your knee jerk reaction, and challenge, smacks of the need to defend your purchase.

You said:" I have serious doubts that the EP500 would "Largely Outperform" the SVS PC-Ultra." Have YOU done "side by side tests" with those two subs, or is your opinion simply based on the fact that you own an SVS PC-Ultra? Well.....................................?

In reply to:

But then again, if they are that good, how long will be it be before HSU and SVS who are true subwoofer manufactures come out with something new that blows them out of the water?

What's your point? After that happens, Axiom, or av123, or the new company being started by Craigsub will come out with something that blows the HSU and SVS out of the water. And then HSU and SVS will bring out something that blows THEM out of the water, and on and on it will go. SO?

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton