In reply to:

John, I've got to agree with Jack here. I think you're being overly confrontational. I also think there is a useful distinction between good-natured eagerness for third-party reviews and comparisons, and the baseless cynicism you're conveying. In return for what has always been an unmoderated and completely open forum, I think we owe Axiom a modicum of respect here.

To each there own. Overly confrontational? What qualifies you to make that statement? Baseless cynicism? I'm not making any claims at all. I'm questioning what has been said to date. Free speech go south in here or what? And sorry but I don't owe Axiom anything. I have bought more then my fair share and a whole lot of people I know are running Axiom based on my recommendations.

They choose to allow this forum to run un-moderated and sometimes questions will be asked that they may not like. For the most part I'm a fan of Axiom but the reaction in here when I post something that isn't blowing smoke up Axiom's you know what is comical to say the least.