In reply to:

Have you compared the two?

That is not the point.

You guys are all caught up in the Ultra aspect of it. Part you missed was I don't care which SVS and HSU models Alan was talking about. I just want to know which ones. Is that a difficult question? Jack is under the impression I need to defend my purchase. Two things wrong with it. First, does he really think I care what he thinks? Second, I don't need to defend anything to anyone. Thinking otherwise is somewhat arrogant. This went past the whole Axiom vs. a SVS Ultra a long time ago. Alan mentioned two competing subs. I want to know which ones. What the hell is wrong with that question? I may have worded it wrong and have already apologized and clearly stated that if my initial post offended anyone I was truly sorry. I'm not doing it again.

You guys have blown this into far more then it was intended to be. So STOP pointing your holier then though finger at me. Get off your high horse already and please stop telling me what I meant in my posts and what I was thinking in one of my posts. It's dam annoying and trust me, your both wrong.

You can do this
In reply to:

and cut and paste all day long but I'm done with this thread. This went nowhere fast and if it makes you feel better, blame me.