Curtis, I find only one post by Alan in this thread and nowhere do I find him mentioning the name of any other manufacturer. Did I miss it, or did this occur somewhere else? If so, can you steer me to it?

So far, Jon has said that an unspecified employee of Axiom made the (quoting verbatim again) ""CLAIM" that that EP500 with largely outperform the SYS ultra." Jon has now amended that statement saying "Axiom did not specify the "ultra" which is the top of the line SVS cylinder sub. They said it "largly outperformed" the SVS and HSU subs, I did not pin them down exact models, maybe I should of, but it was just a general synopsis."

If this is accurate, I would submit it was an obviously biased opinion, made in a private conversation by an employee to a potential customer. It was not published, nor was it an official statement made by the company. Since there has been only one official review of the EPs, that I'm aware of, and NO "official" direct comparison of them with subs by other manufacturers, what is the big tadoo about. It's all speculation.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton