This is getting old real fast but I just can't help myself from feeling that I'm on the stand and it's my turn to talk.

In reply to:

You say you weren't?

You got it. I wasn't. Going to call me a liar now?

In reply to:

I figured if you felt comfortable challenging Axiom on a "claim" they may have made, you certainly wouldn't object if I challenged your unsupported opinion.

I think it has more to do with the fact that you didn't like my opinion but I can't prove it either way and unlike you, I don't make claims to know what you meant when you post. I also must have missed the memo with the news that you got appointed the Axiom spokesperson. I asked Alan a question, not you.

In reply to:

how long will it be ..........etc?

Looking back I can see that my remark was probably not worded the best. But I stand firm on my basic point. Do I think that SVS and HSU who basically do nothing but manufacture subs make better ones then Axiom? Yep, I do. If you don't agree, cool and who knows I may be wrong but time will tell. Last time I checked however SVS and HSU's reputation when it comes to subs is second to none. Can Axiom make the same claim? I'm not talking about speakers here, just subs which is what this discussion is about.

In reply to:

You seem to be implying is that because Axiom is not "true" subwoofer manufacturer, those who are, will make better subs. It ain't necessarily so.

That is your opinion and it differs from mine but that is what a discussion like this is all about. I don't agree but again, time will tell.

In reply to:

these subs on the Axiom web site itself, OF COURSE that's marketing, and EVERYBODY knows it's unsupported advertising, and NOBODY is saying that it's true.

It's funny how many threads I have seen in here condemning other manufactures for making unsubstantiated claims. From what a receiver will push in the way of power to what a cable can and can not do all the way to speaker break-in. Apparently those same thoughts go out the window when it's an Axiom product.

In reply to:

I have serious doubts that the EP500 would "Largely Outperform" the SVS PC-Ultra as you stated, is no more, nor less, unreliable than stating otherwise.

Perhaps but at least factual third party testing has been done on the SVS.

In reply to:

I'm not the only one that found them confrontational, challenging, insulting to Axiom, baseless, cynical, rude and unnecessary.

My sincere apologies if anyone was offended but I stand by my post and every other post in this thread. If you find my post's baseless, cynical, rude and unnecessary again I'm sorry. Perhaps ignore them and move on. You report that some found my post harsh. I also find it interesting that I have had a few people report that they had no issue of any kind with it. I guess it just comes down to the way we all take things.