KIMBER! KIMBER! KIMBER! KIMBER all the way. To do 70 feet of Kimber well its only about twice your projector cost. Thats cheap. Your flight and hotel in Tokyo cost about as much. Kimber Hero..thats the model...
I LOVE KIMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidding aside. I also would be interested in knowing since I myself will be doing the same setup. Umm Sushi I was wondering why you were going to run 2 runs. Let your receiver do all the video switching and plug all your DVD, HTPC, SACD, DVD-A and VHS to your receiver and have your monitor out from the receiver send you video signal via component. S-Video has a much inferior video signal. I myself will op to go digital DVI or analog computer connection via a HTPC. Those can definitely hit the highest resolutions. I believe component is the same or quite close.

Approx. resolutions

VHS 300x360
cable TV 460x360 up to 525 lines in US
Laserdisc 560x360
DVD standard around 500 lines
SDTV 640x480p - 704x480p lines (Digital Cable)
DVD Progressive up to 720x480
HDTV 1280 x 720p lines - 1920 x 1080p lines
you might op for a video scaler or go for higher quality signal such as HDTV(up to 1920 x 1080 lines).

All that said you have all those resolution piping into your projector. Your projector will possibly rescale it or not and you get better or worse pictures. HDTV will be compressed to your native Projector resolution. If you pipe your VCR or TV cable or SDTV through your projector your picture maybe not a nice. You will need maybe a video scaler, line doubler to upscale your video signal
to your native 1280 x 720. Even a progressive DVD is not up to par with your projector.

I went for a HTPC setup only because I can natively have my DVD,DIVX, Playstation, pictures from compact flash and cable TV rescaled to the same resolution as the projector I am planning to get. A HTPC can be integrated to a learning remote so no keyboard/mouse is needed. But with a cordless keyboard/mouse you can surf on a 100 inch screen. Or play Johnny Cage 7 feet tall in Mortal Kombat 4 for Sony Playstation. Have WinAMp play my favorite mezmorising Visualization on a 100 inch screen while I listen to Stan Getz or Gilberto.

Saturn