I just uploaded some pictures online but the quality stinks (taken with a creative labs pccam 600 i bought recently for quick shots and teleconferencing).

Here's the link to the Tannoy page of specs for them:
Revolution R1s

I picked them up for my office ($400 from ebay, retail at $700 cdn)) to replace my 11 year old Technics bookshelf system and now i'm running them off of a Harmon Kardon 380i receiver ($60 from a friend, mint condition).

I originally bought the Technics system for $1200 back in 1991 so at the time, it had alot of power and the 3 way Technics speaker (6 ohm, 100w rms) was really not that bad. However, the quality of the drivers b/w the Technics and the Tannoys are pretty night and day. I can pick out the Tannoys easy b/c they have a nice, smooth sound while the Technics are virtually raspy in their delivery.
I never really noticed just how bad they were before, mostly b/c the drivers sit higher above my head when i'm at my office desk so on the off-axis, the raspyness wasn't so noticeable.
I have now laid the Tannoys on their side at my desk to put the tweeter more inline with my ears. Smooth smooth is all i can say. Smoother than the Axioms even but considering the tweeters are very different designs and materials, this isn't surprising.
I'm not sure i would buy larger Tannoys or not for a music system but my wife sure likes the sound. She's always found the Axioms to be a bit bright for music but loves them for home theatre.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."