bridgman, funny post. I have stated my feeling about the two set ups in the past. Do a search.

I know that Ray and Jack feel the same way I do on this matter so I will blabber for a little bit.

The problem with stating what you feel is that it is "what you feel". What one of us hears in the Rockets vs the Axioms may not be what others hear. I have stated in the past that I find speaker reviews full of BS because how do they know that I will hear or feel what they hear and feel. So, Jack and Ray will not post their "vs" notes because they know that their experience may not be anothers and (2) because of #1 there will be bad blood started. (3) Ray, Jack and I love both speakers and find great qualities in both lines so why create waves.

I think that anyone can get a good feeling of the overall sound of an Axiom or a Rocket by reading enough on the boards. Just like any review, always take it with a grain of salt and throw out words like Harsh (Axioms) or Laidback (Rockets). I own both lines and have not found those words apply at all.

So...do your reading and if you live in the area of a Rocket owner go and get your own impressions. Then post those thoughts please