Craig, I readily acknowledge your contributions here and on other boards. I admire your integrity and appreciate the way you present positive viewpoints on multiple manufacturers.

I don't post on AVS. I am not interested in crusading around the internet in defense of Axiom. If people like the speakers or this forum, good for them. If not, then as long as we treat each other with dignity and respect, I'm fine. I learn a lot here - about things unrelated to audio, and from people who sometimes don't even own Axioms.

My point is, I don't have the time or inclination to proselytize about speakers all over the place. I enjoy the relationships I've established in this forum, but feel no obligation to enter any skirmishes elsewhere.

I thank you sincerely for using your time and profile to highlight Axiom. I want them to be a successful company, as I have been well pleased by their products and services, and they employ a business model that I perceive as being consistent with my values.

However, I don't think chastising Axiom forum members for not participating at AVS appropriately respects the diverse reasons for our citizenship here. While I probably would enjoy indulging the same passions you do, I hope you will accept the notion that we are driven by different forces and fulfilled by different activities.

I do not consider myself or my behavior "sad".

bibere usque ad hilaritatem