There is also another great feature in Axiom policies: willingness of Axiom owners to let other people to visit their places to audition their speakers. That is a very important feature as allows people who are serious about purchasing a speaker listen to it without ordering them. Most likely, whoever likes the Axioms in somebody's else home, will like them at their home too, and chances to return them are very low.

Yes, sometimes I feel some people take advantage of "trial" period in a very unhonest way. It is aweful for example when somebody in a restaurant orders an entree that they have no idea what it is, and then calls the waiter to say that she/he did not like the food, and needs to order something else. And of course, they all expect not to pay for the first entree, but what happens with the cost of restaurant if the meal is wasted in such way!!! I know that this is probably a vulgar example, but believe me, it happens a lot.

Axiom M60s, QS4s, VP100 Onkyo TX-SR804 Oppo 970HD Rotel RB-1080/RCD-1072 REL Q150E sub, PS 3