How can an internet only sales company sell a product to potential customers in which that sale depends completely on the customer’s personal preferences without that customer experiencing/touching/feeling/hearing it? They have no choice but to let that person audition it, and have the option to send it back if it does not meet their criteria of personal preferences. The company can either offer to take their product back at no charge, or they can charge a nominal restocking fee. They can also charge that customer shipping, both to / from or one of each.

Axiom has the best customer service that I have ever experienced, period. Internet or otherwise. They have earned this reputation by catering to current and potential customers needs, wants and sometimes frivolous complaints. This forum in itself is an outstanding, and somewhat inexpensive marketing technique. What better way to sell you product, then let your current customers help you sell it? It also fosters a close nit community in which we all seam to enjoy being a part of. This forum is also an avenue to address issues that we may have with the product, and a means to rectify the issue. It’s also a direct conduit to the actual owners of the company. An excellent tool and feedback mechanism to say the least.

Getting back to the actual question of recommending folks buy Axiom products and return it if they are not satisfied…..

Why the hell not? Axiom would not offer this if they haven’t already built this “assumed” loss of profit scenario into their business plan and mission statement. And I’m pretty sure that it’s a line item in their plan’s Performa. I certainly wouldn’t offer this service if I didn’t budget for potential losses of revenue relating to the re-stocking, shipping costs, overhead and reduced product profit margin. I’d even wager that they still make a slight profit from any returned product, or at a minimum, a taxable expensive deduction.