Its just a necessary evil...

The policy has to be in place because the advantages vastly overwhelm the disads. What if the policy was not in place? Very few purchases of Axioms, I would imagine.

I can understand the point that the board can spout off the advise of returning too much, as I haved read the advise amny times. However, if the policy was not as freindly or as long etc, I question whether I would be willing to spend $2000-3000+ possilby sight unseen, er heard.

I think very sucessful companies stand behind their product and say, "This thing sells itself." Add the best possible customer service and whola.... success. Sure, there are people out there to take advantage of everything, but there are also people like me who know that they probably never return let say a Ep-600, but I might just order one because I can.

That freedom of return anything for any reason has built quite a few companies (buy a shovel, use it, leave dirt on it, hell break it and then try to return it to Wal-mart-- they'll take it) and I sure it is part of Axioms success.

In fact, I'm sure that they love this board and the unrestricted freedom that it has been given and all that goes along with it. Everyone saying, just try it, heck you can return it if you want probably sells more speakers than any other type of review. I know that its worked in my case at least.

Thanks for tolerating this rant,

Ben

H/K DPR 2005 80s 150 4 QS 8s 600 Panny 97 Panny Ae 900