As a DINK myself (Dual Income, No Kids) I'm probably not the best person to comment on this, but I've had girls in my life from the time I was 16... first a GF (my buddy's sister in law) with a baby daughter that I met the day she got out of the hospital after her birth, then a GF with an 8 month old daughter that we shared two years of our lives together, then when I met Lisa, her youngest sister was 2 (she's 12 now) and the two of us have always been tight.

Having young'uns around keeps you young. I'm not one with a lot of patience, so it's trying sometimes... "WHAT?!? No, you can't have a can of frosting for lunch... what are you thinki... no, no, it's cool... let's go make a sandwich instead"

Lisa's sister and I are so similar the family joke is that her mom must have sat on a toilet seat that I, er.. sullied.

Bren R.

p.s. - judging by sis' email list, there is one drawback to using Lexi as the familiar name... she WILL use Sexi Lexi as her screen name at some point in her life. Just like every Cindy calls herself Sin eventually.