Well, so much for tact. Since you feel it's OK to just say what's on your mind without considering others, you certainly won't mind my doing the same, will you?

Quote:

I’m not much of an example to follow considering my totally ignorant PC way of conversing,...

Well, at least you're aware of it. That's a step in the right direction.

Quote:

I’ve got a temper and I say things off the cuff that just come natural to me. It’s just how I talk. I never was much for chit-chat or taking the time to consider how what I say will be taken by EVERYONE. It’s too damn hard and takes too much work

Well that sorta backs up what I had to say earlier, doesn't it. By all means take the easy way out . However, you have to be willing to bear the consequences of your actions, such consequences being others indulging themselves, just as you do, by saying just what they think.

Quote:

the “posse” mentality around here that has always been a peeve of mine. A posse is nothing more than a mild form of a vigilante squad in my opinion.

No more forum member vigilantly [sic] squads.

As long as we're talking about peeves, I find it quite telling that when a large number of members disagree with you, or find your posting style insulting and call you on it, you instantly classify it as a "posse" or "vigilante" mentality. It's a nice way of making yourself appear to be an innocent victim. In the immortal words of Marshall Shelley,

"Solitary shots should be ignored, but when they come from several directions, it's time to pay attention. As someone once said, 'If one calls you a jackass, ignore him. If two call you a jackass, check for hoof prints, If three call you a jackass, get a saddle.' "

Your unwillingness to even consider the possibility that you're out of line, or strive to do better is quite interesting.

Consider this change for your buck fifty.....

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton