Jack, you da bomb baby! I like the way you think.

Although I don't post nearly as much as I used to, I love this board. One of the things that keep this and most other boards and the very world itself interesting is the fact that there is so much diversity.

Along with that diversity comes differences of opinion and it is those differences that cannot and should not be regulated even if it means being exposed to an occasional biggoted or prejudiced or otherwise negative remark or notion or whatever (I don't think any of us can throw stones here). And Jack is right, this is not the place for that sort of thing, but I would find it a little creepy given the diversity of the board members if there wasn't at least some.

People are people and cannot be expected to conform to a specific, narrow criteria for posting and still have an interesting and lively board. How bland would that be? I believe that in order to have an interesting and successful board, you must take the bad along with the good. People often site AVS forum as an out of control zoo of a site with much weirdness going on - and I've not been there enough to say that it is- but I do know that in spite of (and maybe even because of) it's supposed craziness, it is a successful board.

Sure this board is a speaker forum but you can only talk about the subject so much before things start to get a little stale. Besides first time posters and JohnK, who hangs out on this board to talk about speakers/audio only?

<J/K JohnK >

I've always thought how wonderful it is that the owners of this board are progressive enough to let things work themselves out without interference (there have been a few exceptions - the spotted dog incident a long time ago comes to mind....please don't ask!) and not try to micro manage the boards.

Viva Axiom!

I live the life I love and I love the life I live.