Hi there. I'm an Axiom noob, but a long time audio geek. I've been a Paradigm lover for years as I've always found they consistently represent a very good value for the money, and they sound great too. My system currently consists of the following:

. Arcam Alpha 9 integrated
. Cambridge Audio 640C cd player
. Virtual Dynamics Audition interconnect
. Virtual Dynamics Audition Bi-Wire speaker cables
. Virtual Dynamics Power-One power cables
. Paradigm Monitor 7 v.3 speakers.
. Various other tweaks.

Okay, so it's a bit of a mish mash, but I love it. Here's where Axiom comes in.

I recently moved from a loft (12ft ceilings, wide open space, great for a large speaker) to a small bungalow. I built an office that has to double as a listening room as there is a baby on the way. The Monitor 7's are just WAY WAY too big for the room, so I just ordered a pair of M3's. I can't wait! I get to keep the 7's for the forthcoming home theater set-up (I hope; wife approval pending). But I've run into another problem; the speaker cables.

If any of you know Virtual Dynamics you know they make a very impressive cable, in more ways than one. Each 8ft run of these babies weighs in at almost 10 pounds! That's ~40 pounds of speaker wire. Not to mention that they're 9 gauge, solid copper, per wire (if my math is correct, that's 4 wires per side, 4.5ga aggregate per poll, 2.25ga per side!). Yes, they are beasts but they were the first upgrade I had ever made to a system that truely blew me away. Besides the fact that the M3's aren't bi-wireable, they'd also be pulled of any stand or surface by the VD's.

Enter Anti-Cables (www.anticables.com). I received a set last week and so far I'm AMAZED. They easily outclass the VD's that I paid $1200 for, and I should be crying. In fact I'm selling the VD's (anyone want em? I'm letting 'em go cheap!). I'm curios if anyone here has used Anti-Cables in conjunction with Axiom speakers. Has anyone here even heard of them? I'm waiting on delivery of the M3's with baited breath. The Anti-Cables are amazingly transparent, and if the Axiom's are as transparent as everyone says, I think I'll be upgrading my source and amp very soon!

Your thoughts are appreciated. Go Canada!

-spish