Quote:

the advice is appreciated but come on over and let's compare 16ga lamp cable to my VD's or the Anti-Cables. anyone that tells me that cables don't make a difference need to A/B my VD's with some lamp cable. you listen with your ears, not your eyes. i'm not here to argue about cables and i'm well aware of the controversial nature of my original post. i was simply stating what i've heard (perhaps your ears aren't well?) and asking if anyone has heard the same.

jeez, the speaker cable debate is like the abortion issue. throw it out there and you get advice from everyone no matter what your actual question is. (oh this should get interesting now!)

and no, i'm not delusional or kidding. the beer's on me should you decide to come over!

-s

Welcome!
I would really like to hear what $1200 speaker cables can do for sound. But I have better things to spend that kind of money on, wish you lived closer. I could always grab my 4 gauge booster cables and hook them up, should give me incredible sound.

Seriously, I would like a little more scientific proof that the cables make that much of a difference, like a waveform pattern or something. As it is said that you could be hearing it better because you want to hear it better to justify your spending that much money on cables.

Please try some cheaper 14gauge vs the expensive cables hooked up to the M3's and let us know if it makes a difference with a small bookshelf.

Jason
M80 v2
VP160 v3
QS8 v2
PB13 Ultra
Denon 3808
Samsung 85" Q70