Quote:

I'm in Toronto.

When I get my Axiom's I will listen to them objectively and with a couple of different cables and I'll gladly report back to those who care. However, I'm sure there are many of you who will throw their lamp cable argument in the ring because, I dunno, maybe it makes you feel intellectually superior to we cable "believers".

If anyone else cares to answer my original question about Anti-Cables please chime in. Otherwise I'll go post some controversial stuff elsewhere on the board :P

cheers!

(oh boy, this should get interesting now. and i'm sorry if we all got off on the wrong foot here. i'm really not a post-whoring troll, honest!)

I do not believe anyone felt you were trolling, we are just expressing our thoughts on the whole speaker cable subject and to post about such expensive cables just really hits home.

You are a couple thousand K's away so unless you are willing to ship them cross country, an audition is not viable. If you are ever in Calgary and have the cables with you drop by and we can try them out

I am always willing to have a listen to my Axioms wired cheap or expensive.

Glad to see you are not overly offended and please stick around, once you get to know this place you will keep coming back. The more views on things the better.

Jason
M80 v2
VP160 v3
QS8 v2
PB13 Ultra
Denon 3808
Samsung 85" Q70