Quote:

ugh... i think only one or two of you actually answered my original question! (thank you!).

First I would point out that any question asked here is a request. I can't speak for anyone else here, but the more that request comes off as a demand, the less interested I am in providing an answer. However, since the only question I could find in your first post, thus making it your "original question," had to do with anyone hearing of Anti-Cables. I have no qualms in answering "Nope"

I will concur that referring to those who disagree with you as "haters," implying that anyone who disagrees with you may simply be "jealous that [you] could (at one time) justify $1200 for a set of cables and [you] could still afford to go out to dinner that night," calling those of us who would rather trust scientific evidence rather than your ears "wannabe scientific," referring to those who disagree with you as "so called, audiophiles," and suggesting that those who disagree with you "need to get their heads out of their asses," does indeed make you appear to be a post-whoring troll," and is certainly not going to encourage anyone to answer your questions, or feel warm and fuzzy about your presence here.

Everyone is free to express their opinions here. But how you express them has a lot to do with how you are treated. It's your choice.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton