Ah piss on it….. I got tired of researching and just ordered the Olympus Evolt 510. I never was much for having patience and my trip to the big city got delayed for two weeks, so I wont be able to play with any of these cameras. Plus it’s my B-day Monday

I downloaded a bunch of high res pictures that someone posted that he took with the slightly lower level Evolt 410 and was dazzled buy them. If I can learn to take picures like that with the same type of camera, I'll be a happy camper.

I got a kit that comes with two lenses. Some NYC store has them in stock and it’ll ship one day air on Monday. ( 17th street Photo. ) I hope they are legit. They say they’re authorized….

Olympus Evolt E-510 Live Preview/Dual IS
Two Lens Outfit with 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 and 40-150mm f4.0-5.6 Zuiko Digital Lenses -58mm-
Olympus XD 2GB Panorama Picture Card **Type-M**
$1080 shipped.

Another friend of mine and I got to taking about this and he said he was interested in buying one of the 4/3 cameras. He offered to buy this one from me if I don’t like it.

Now I can get off my ass and do some work. My friggin but's sore from sitting at the computor researching these things for the past week.