Um.... Welcome????

Just some comments, as of course we don't know anything about your room setup, etc, but the M80 fronts alone are enough to rattle your house with great precision and clarity, so something isn't right there.

Also, you mention that FedEx took longer, didn't provide valid tracking, and "totally trashed" the boxes. Not sure how that is Axiom's fault, but you are welcome to vent about it. I would certainly say that shipping damage could be causing you other problems.

As for the brackets for the Q's, I've never seen a problem with them. I mean, if they are properly mounted to the wall, there is no way that the top left and right of the "T" can bend. While putting some screws into a stud for the vertical part of the "T" does work, there are additional holes there for a reason. Use them.

Lastly, have you actually done the "sub crawl" or other real calibrations with the speakers and your receiver. Again, you should be blown away, and if you aren't, something is wrong with your setup somewhere. This is not meant as an insult, but just a question for what "careful setup" you did, and a statement that this experience isn't normal by any means.

EDIT: I apologize in advance for sounding harsh, and I also see that others here have some of the same questions I do, but beat me to the "submit reply" button. Just provide us some feedback, and we'll get you squared away and working properly.

Last edited by nickbuol; 09/04/08 09:15 PM.

Farewell - June 4, 2020