jwright350, I just wanted to reiterate a point that has been mentioned. When I first got my M80s, my immediate reaction was that they weren't that much better than the Polk bookshelves I was replacing. There was a bit more clarity, and a bit more low end, but considering the words used in a lot of reviews, you hope for a more pronounced difference right off.

I gave it some time, and I played a lot of material, and over the evaluation period I realized just how much I wasn't getting with the other speakers I've owned in the past. I was expecting a more sudden and profound realization, but it just didn't happen that way for me. Now that I'm used to a detailed, full-range system, it's hard for me to listen to a lot of stuff on lesser systems. It's like a lot of the life has been vacuumed out.

Anyway, there's still the chance you won't find the purchase as worthwhile as I have found mine, but you should certainly do what you can to get the most out of it during the evaluation period. You may be surprised how the experience creeps up on you.