Originally Posted By: fredk
I see more subs in your future.

I think you are a good candidate for REW. It is entirely possible that you have some peaks/nulls in your room that are affecting the way you perceive the bass. It is very hard to say how good a job Audyssey is doing on leveling out your bass without measuring.

Get ready, Dave and REW equals 10,000 post in 48 hrs. I would recommend getting happy with the system by the seat of your pants for a few months, before opening the REW can of worms. In fact, I would say the same about Audyss. You can't know if it helps if you don't know how it sounds without it. REW can make you feel that your system is not as good as you thought - even though the sound does not change. I like it, it gave me a visual of some of the sound issues i could not pin-point. It caused me to move my towers around, which did help on imaging. But a flat graph is not perfect, so it does cause even more questions than answers. Be forewarned!

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire