So far I am VERY impressed with the new Denon AND Audyssey MultEQ XT WITH Dynamic EQ and Volume. There is a big learning curve with these new remotes, they really suck in my opinion. I think my 2805 remote is so much easier to navigate.

I'm sure I'll get used to the shortcuts at some point.

With Audyssey engaged the overall experience from my surrounds and bass is amazing compared to everything disabled. I think I could even sway Alan if he was hearing what I'm hearing.

Been a long evening, so I'll try to provide more input later. Now back to experimenting with Dynamic EQ/Volume. I'm trying to decide if I like Day, Evening, or Midnight modes the best for watching movies late at night when the kids are sleeping...hmmm

Also, Stereo music mode just comes alive. The Axioms with nothing engaged sound fabulous, but with Audyssey enabled, well it is hard to describe. It just sounds more spacious and detailed. It in no way makes the Axioms sound worse.

I need to get some additional cables for using with my projector. Right now I have to change to component to see the GUI, and HDMI for cruising the forums using my HTPC. I need to get another HDMI cable and I'll be set...

By for now...

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85