Bob, thanks for that info. As far as my components go, because of my disability, the only one that I would possibly be able to load on my own is my BDP-83. Your suggestion about placing my CD carousel and other DVD carousel within reach makes sense, but because I can't use them, I placed them at the bottom.

Regarding your suggestion about placing my hottest components at the top of the cabinet (those would be my receiver and RPA-1 amp). I currently have my receiver in the middle of the cabinet so I can access it, and my amp is on the bottom shelf with 2 inches of clearance. I could easily move it to the top shelf if you guys don't think that's sufficient air flow. I don't really like the idea of my receiver and amp on the top two shelves because the heat from one could generate problems for the other. Maybe I'm wrong, but I would think it's better to have them separated by a couple shelves so the heat is dispersed?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.