Hi Mad, looks like you're gonna have a killer setup soon! The only things I would mention that I did not see when reading this thread are:
1 - have you considered a vertical center channel? - the VP180 is awesome from what everyone says (have not heard it myself), BUT 3 vertical M80's across the front would be ideal and slightly cheaper, assuming you have the height for it. I started with a horizontal center and switched after a year or so to a vertical and am happier for it.
2 - EP800 orientation - you mentioned the height, but if it helps with the WAF or placement, note that you can order it in a horizontal configuration.

FWIW I have a Pioneer Elite (SC05) that has been going strong from day one and very much like these receivers. Almost all of my minor complaints with it have been addressed in the new models.

I also have experience with both SVS PC13 Ultra and my Axiom EP500. Based on this experience I think you'd be happy with either, but I am jonesing for an EP800 upgrade myself one day.

Good luck with the upcoming bonus.

Cheers,

Dan
On-Wall M5HP LCR, QS8 & EP500 in 7.1