Ok, so if I decide to use subs for music. Is there any advantage other than volume between used the M60HP with subs and the M80HP with subs ?
I have M80v3 ... as you know I would rather listen to music without subs. I am trying to decide if I really need to go to the M80 HP or if I can just get the M60HP.
Curious to know if, Just wondering if the M60v4 HP will go lower than the M80v3

Not sure, but thinking I will not notice any different at all if I stay with my M80v3 and get dual subs and say the hell with up grading.

My son wants to buy my M80v3 so I am trying to decide if the upgrade or $2000 is worth it, I know in movies I will not notice the bass as Ian already mentioned that. The only difference I would see is in 2ch no sub. But, then Andrew mentioned I probably ain't going to still get the Uhmmph I want with music with the M80HP , that the M100 are what I probably want. Well, the room size and price level of the M100 are out of the question. So, I have four setups questions I need to figure out. I wish I had the $10,000 right now to get all these speakers and test them all out at one time. wink

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4