Originally Posted By Serenity_Now
Sounds like you have your subs too hit, and likely imbalanced beteen makes.

I'm resisting the want to help you. I have given you advice before and was ignored. Your setup will remain hobbled until you learn how to set it up correctly. It wont matter what you upgrade to.

If you cant get a simple password to work......

Craigsub and Exlab are right. Good advice. Ken is also right. You are a broken record of a lost puppy. A puppy who cant learn or listen to others. To the pound with you. Lol.

I listen to you all and I do take in all advise. I understand Exlab and was/is considering it. Craigsub has given me advise on a different layout. Exlab is rooting for sat and sub and Craig has laid out a lot of info on Towers I currently have and adding subs.

Like I said, If I can pack up my M80's and go to Dwight On. and set them up against all these options I would.

I'm listening and trying to find out how best spend my money. and like a lot of people I just do not have $10000 to send axiom to blind test all the configurations. Plus I really do not want to spend a lot more than I need.

Maybe I am best just to go to Glubes sound studio where they sell good products instead of this online retail.

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4