OK, So here's my view.

As in another post, someone mentioned the reason for the towers and subs in movies was basically bottom end up front stage.
Yet, Audessy or whatever you use, sets the cut off at 60 or 80hz.
Well, then I hear that colourization of the bass in the speakers interacts negatively on the mid-range and tweeters. So, now the tweeters have there own chamber and the mid-ranges have a bucket over them.
SO, then I hear that if the M22 are played to loud, they tend to distort etc breakup what ever. Well, if they are doing that , then seems to me that there identical tweeters and mid ranges, they'd do the same in the M60's.
So, if you have adequate subs, tuned in properly etc, does it not make better sense, to just remove the Woofers from the equation. Leave the mids and highs to the one speaker M22's and let the bottom end be dealt with by a speaker that is best designed for this the SUB. Seems to me you just need proper placement and tuned correctly and you should have great sound and normal listening levels.
I mean Ken Kreisel thinks this way. I mean I can speand $3400 on M80v4 HP plus as I am told still need subs $3000.
or I can spend $1000 on M22, plus $3000 on subs and have almost as good sound and my listening levels. That is what I am trying to find out?

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4