And simple password seriously. I do not reset my password. I know exactly what it was. I am now doing a password reset, keeping the email on my phone and logging into correctly as I am now.

However, tomorrow it will lock me out. And I have to reset it all over again.
and just incase it is only a temp password they resend, I even went into the profile and changed it. I use upper case and lower case. and in a week or two I cannot log on. I know how usernames and passwords work. I log on at work everyday successfully, with no issues. I do this for a living.

I may not quite understand the full sat/sub or tower/sub and which is the best spent for my money, you can attack me on asking what seems to be too many questions.
But, to say I don't have a clue how usernames and passwords. is not right.

I know what my daughters name is and I know what year she was born. Which is what I used and it reset itself, I have tried my sons name and birthdate I used my middlename and date etc.
Hell I even used the name of the town I live in, I get a month with resetting the temp password to one I choose.
if I do a reset and leave the password as the one Axiom sends it lasts two days. Today is the second day, tomorrow I will have to do a resend again.

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4