Anyways thanks guys and yes Serenity I am nutz, cause all this is driving me nuts. If I could have a day at axiom I would have the M80v3 and 4's and HP and the 60's and the m22's and the EP500s and I would check them all out and know what I want. But, I can't wink
Thanks for that diagram, currently I am making some treatments, the room will be treated when completed. Currently I am upstairs in my living room which is about the same size. I have to wait 1yr 6 months before that room gets a redo. Daughter is off to University and I am claiming that room and her big bedroom I just built lol. But, that diagram is so close to what I have setup now. My M80s though are 31" from the wall to the front and I sit 13 ft. A little bit further than I want but, my dual movie chair would look so out of place 3/4 of the way in the room lol.
The M80's are 31" to the inside edges from the side walls. so close to your diagram.

I plan on selling in a few years, no need to pay outrages in town taxes and when I get the next house there will be atleast an addition put on. The room will be as Of now I have drawn out 15x23x9I have me sitting about 14'6" from the front wall about 11'6" from the speakers. the speakers about 9' apart and about 3' in from the walls. Again it gives me some wiggle and play room.
I thnk I am just keeping my 80's and 180 and get the subs. Exlab, I priced it out and it would cost me $6500 for a M22, VP160 and 4-ep500's. or I can keep what I got and spend $3200 on two factory Outlet subs or $4600 for two SVS Sealed Ultra's. I think thats good enough. Then I can grab a new Pre/Pro ( AVM60 ) and add a ADA 1250 3ch and a 4 ch ADA1000 for the rears. I have a MCA50 for my height and 2 ATMOS if I go that route. I am thinking more so Front heights and wides

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4